Monday, June 29, 2009
Laura and I decided to go our own way with the last mosaic square, and we found one that we really liked on Ravelry called "Mosaic Coverlet" or something like that. However, we didn't like that it had long runs of slip stitch (TOE SNAGGERS!) so we modified the design to our liking.
This is in buff and windsor and came out to be the right size. I really liked working a mosaic off of a grid - especially one in Excel where we could hide the rows we had already done.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
I cast on 37 instead of 43 and it was still a tad too wide. I have a photo of the back side because I think it looks like paper chain dolls and might use the wrong side in the finished ghan. I think that the right side looks like white snow on television when the channel doesn't come in.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
This one reminds me of that fancy wallpaper in old houses.
I found that if after pulling the yo piece to the few rows above it that you give the piece a tug, it helps to get things straightened out to the right length. Otherwise it wants to curl way too much as you go.
TLC Country Blue and RHSS Buff.
Oh - this one is a tad too wide. You might want to knock off those little bits on each side. It would come out just perfect then.